Air Con Heat Pump Inverter System - 7.0kW (24000Btu) - KFR-63IW/AGH
Air Con Heat Pump Inverter System - 7.0kW (24000Btu) - KFR-63IW/AGH is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
FREE delivery. Please note: we can only send this item once we have received the FGAS details of your installation engineer, and then verified those details with the engineer.
Payment & Security
We securely process your payment information without storing or accessing your debit or credit card details.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
We aim to dispatch orders on a next-working day pallet delivery, once we have received the FGAS details of your installation engineer, and then verified those details with the engineer. The required information is sent once we have received your order online. We will then confirm with you a convenient delivery date to ensure you can take delivery of the item.
This can be done on the same day if orders are placed before 12pm (Mon-Fri) and we have confirmation of all the above details.
Deliveries will be between 8.30am and 6pm and we request that you are available at those times, otherwise the order will be returned and we may have to issue a non-delivery fee.
Items must be returned within 30 days after receiving your order. Items must be returned in the same condition in which they were received, be unused, have any accessories included, and include all the original packaging.
Read our comprehensive FAQ page which provides answers to queries around system types and installation.
Ideal for spaces up to 55m² and is a cost saving option, as the pipework is included. Even though the system is Easy-Fit, FGAS commission is required
The Highly Advanced SUPER Inverter, easy-fit, pre gassed air conditioning heat pump units are some of the most cost effective units currently available on the market.Our Easy Fit Air Conditioning Heat Pumps are Pre-Gassed meaning you don't need any special tools to install it (although you will still need an F-GAS engineer for the commissioning)
Home or office air conditioning has never been more affordable and now has WIFI Control.
No gassing required up to 6M (already included in the Air Con system).
Systems come complete with pre-insulated and pre-flared pipes.
They feature a highly efficient HITACHI OEM compressors which allows for a up to 20/25m pipe run and have the latest eco-friendly R32 gas running inside. Plus, like all of the units we have, this is a heat pump so can be used for heating in the winter as well as cooling in the summer. All of these features combined with modern and stylish looks, an infra-red remote control and an LED display, the Easy Fit Inverter Air Conditioning system is the best in its class
- 7.0kw 24,000btu Air Conditioning Heat Pump - HITACHI OEM Inverter
- A++ Efficiency Ratted
- Cools down to 16 degrees C
- Highly Efficient SUPER Inverter
- Adjustable Fan Speeds
- 4 Mode Operation - Dehumidify, Cool, Heat & Circulate
- Direction Air Vane
- Programmagle timer
- Display remote control
- LED Display and Wireless Remote Control
- 24 Hour Sleep Timer
- Supplied with 6m of pipe work & lagging
All split type air conditioning systems require installation (or at least commissioning) by an F-GAS registered engineer. We can offer an F-Gas commissioning service for these units FROM £249.00 plus vat (depending on your location) Call us on 0800 458 0101 for details.
**UK F-GAS laws state you must provide us with details of the F-GAS registered engineer you will be using BEFORE we can dispatch any split systems.**
- Model No: KFR-63IW/AG-H
- Refrigerant Type: R32
- WIFI APP - Alexa and Google Speech Controllable: YES
- Energy Efficiency Rating Cooling: A++
- Energy Efficiency Rating Heating: A+++
- Power Rating (Ph-V-Hz): 1/220-240V/50Hz
- Capacity BTU/h (Cooling) kW (Max kW): 24000 / 7.1 (7.8)
- Capacity BTU/h (Heating) kW (Max kW): 24000 / 7.1 (8.2)
- Power Input (W) Cooling~Heating (Max kW): 2300~2200 (3.3)
- Current Input (A) Cooling~Heating: 10.6~10.1
- EER/SEER (BTU/hr.W): SEER 6.1
- COP/SCOP (W/W): SCOP 4.0
- Dehumidification L/h: 2.2
- Indoor Noise Level SPL dB (A) (Max): 37~46
- Outdoor Noise Level SPL dB (A) (Max): 59
- Indoor Airflow (m3/h): 800/900/1050/1200
- Max. Current Rating (A) Fuse Rating (Type D): 13
- Net Dimension (mm) Indoor (WxDxH): 1025x235x320
- Unit Dimension (mm) Outdoor (WxDxH): 820x310x635
- Net Weight Indoor (kg): 14
- Net Weight Outdoor (kg): 36.7
- Connecting Pipe Length Included (m): 6
- Pipe Diameter Liquid/Gas (Inch): 3/8" & 5/8"
- Selectable Temp Range °C: 16-32
- Min/Max Operating Temp (Cooling/Heating) °C: -15 ~ 52
- Automatic Restart after Power Failure: Yes
- Automatic Refrigerant Leak Detection & Self Diagnosis Systems: Yes
- UV-C Sterilisation Inside: Yes
A commitment to customer satisfaction
We strive to provide a reliable, professional, and friendly service. As a prominent renewable energy supplier in Britain, we offer competitive prices without compromising on energy efficiency. Our extensive range of climate control products ensures we cater to all domestic and commercial requirements, making us your go-to destination for heating and cooling solutions.
We know air conditioning is full or jargon. Our buyer guides can get you on track.
Read our installation info to help you understand what is involved.
Chat to us
If you need assistance with any of our products, our team is on-hand.