Mitsubishi Electric AP/AY Wall Mounted Air Conditioning System
Mitsubishi Electric AP/AY Wall Mounted Air Conditioning System - 2.0kW ist auf Lager und wird versandt, sobald es wieder verfügbar ist
FREE delivery on all items
Payment & Security
We securely process your payment information without storing or accessing your debit or credit card details.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
We aim to deliver your item within 3-5 working days. Once your order has been placed we will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date.
Items must be returned within 30 days after receiving your order. Items must be returned in the same condition in which they were received, be unused, have any accessories included, and include all the original
Read our comprehensive FAQ page which provides answers to queries around system types and installation.
The MSZ-AY & MSZ-AP wall mounted systems deliver excellent flexibility and energy efficiency for air conditioning projects.
The range benefits from a stylish design, air purifying properties and a range of capacities from 2.0kW to 7.1kW in the single split collection. With connection capability to single as well as multi-split systems, the Elegance series is a great fit for residential and light commercial applications.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Elegant and sleek design to complement multiple application types
- High seasonal efficiencies, offering energy savings and low running costs
- Low noise levels, including Night Mode setting, for minimal disturbance to occupants
- In-room air purification through advanced V-Blocking filter, neutralising bacteria, viruses, allergens, dust and mould
- Luxury Matt finish ensures easy cleaning and consistent premium appearance (MSZ-AY only)
- Self-cleaning mode prevents mould and odours, allowing cleaner air to be delivered to the space (MSZ-AY only)
- Dual-Barrier coating on the heat exchanger, fan and air duct prevents dust and grease accumulation within the unit, ensuring long-term efficient operation (MSZ-AY only)
- Built-in Wi-Fi interface enables system control and monitoring via the Mitsubishi Electric MELCloud app; plus voice control - compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant-enabled devices
**UK F-GAS laws state you must provide us with details of the F-GAS registered engineer you will be using BEFORE we can dispatch any split systems**
These systems are not held in stock and are ordered directly from the manufacturer as required. Please contact us for availability before ordering to ensure delivery is possible when it shall be required.
Images are for reference only
A commitment to customer satisfaction
We strive to provide a reliable, professional, and friendly service. As a prominent renewable energy supplier in Britain, we offer competitive prices without compromising on energy efficiency. Our extensive range of climate control products ensures we cater to all domestic and commercial requirements, making us your go-to destination for heating and cooling solutions.
We know air conditioning is full or jargon. Our buyer guides can get you on track.
Read our installation info to help you understand what is involved.
Chat to us
If you need assistance with any of our products, our team is on-hand.