LUX AIR Designer Air Con Heat Pump Inverter System - 5.0kW (18000Btu)
LUX AIR Designer Air Con Heat Pump Inverter System - 5.0kW (18000Btu) está esgotado e será enviado assim que estiver de novo em estoque.
FREE delivery. Please note: we can only send this item once we have received the FGAS details of your installation engineer, and then verified those details with the engineer.
Payment & Security
We securely process your payment information without storing or accessing your debit or credit card details.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
We aim to dispatch orders on a next-working day pallet delivery, once we have received the FGAS details of your installation engineer, and then verified those details with the engineer. The required information is sent once we have received your order online. We will then confirm with you a convenient delivery date to ensure you can take delivery of the item.
This can be done on the same day if orders are placed before 12pm (Mon-Fri) and we have confirmation of all the above details.
Deliveries will be between 8.30am and 6pm and we request that you are available at those times, otherwise the order will be returned and we may have to issue a non-delivery fee.
Items must be returned within 30 days after receiving your order. Items must be returned in the same condition in which they were received, be unused, have any accessories included, and include all the original packaging.
Read our comprehensive FAQ page which provides answers to queries around system types and installation.
UV-C Sterlization to ensure the circulating air is as clean as possible, while being cooled or heated in room sizes up to 45m²
R32 Refrigerant – Eco Friendly
3 in 1 Filter – Vitamin C, Silver ION and Anti-Virus
A+++ Energy Efficiency
Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant Compatible
LUX AIR is Air Conditioning with the ability to sanitize and clean the air in a room with the same system that delivers cool air.
The curved gloss panel design makes the display easily readable and creates a minimalist look. Designed for comfort it will keep you cool this summer.
All of the LUX AIR units come complete with everything in the carton, this includes:
- Insulated Copper Pipes (4m or 6m on larger models)
- Indoor Unit Wall Mounting Bracket
- Interconnecting Cable
- Power Cable
- Outdoor Fitting Kit (Drain Adaptor, Pipe Wrap and Wall Cover)
- Pre-Charged with Refrigerant
Everything the engineer needs to have in order to fit the system.
(You only need feet or brackets for the outdoor unit to mount upon)
All split type air conditioning systems require installation (or at least commissioning) by an F-GAS registered engineer. We can offer an F-Gas commissioning service for these units FROM £249.00 plus vat (depending on your location) Call us on 0800 458 0101 for details.
**UK F-GAS laws state you must provide us with details of the F-GAS registered engineer you will be using BEFORE we can dispatch any split systems.**
- Model No: KFR-56YW/LUX
- Refrigerant Type: R32
- WIFI APP - Alexa and Google Speech Controllable: YES
- Energy Efficiency Rating Cooling: A++
- Energy Efficiency Rating Heating: A+++
- Power Rating (Ph-V-Hz): 1/220-240V/50Hz
- Capacity BTU/h (Cooling) kW (Max kW): 18000 / 5.0 (5.2)
- Capacity BTU/h (Heating) kW (Max kW): 19000 / 5.0 (5.3)
- Power Input (W) Cooling~Heating (Max kW): 1550~1345 (2.4)
- Current Input (A) Cooling~Heating: 6.8~5.9
- EER/SEER (BTU/hr.W): SEER 6.1
- COP/SCOP (W/W): SCOP 4.0
- Dehumidification L/h: 1.4
- Indoor Noise Level SPL dB (A) (Max): 35~44
- Outdoor Noise Level SPL dB (A) (Max): 54
- Indoor Airflow (m3/h): 520/620/720/820
- Max. Current Rating (A) Fuse Rating (Type D): 11
- Net Dimension (mm) Indoor (WxDxH): 900x291x220
- Unit Dimension (mm) Outdoor (WxDxH): 780x270x560
- Net Weight Indoor (kg): 10
- Net Weight Outdoor (kg): 30.5
- Connecting Pipe Length Included (m): 4
- Pipe Diameter Liquid/Gas (Inch): 1/4" & 1/2"
- Selectable Temp Range °C: 16-32
- Min/Max Operating Temp (Cooling/Heating) °C: -15 ~ 52
- Automatic Restart after Power Failure: Yes
- Automatic Refrigerant Leak Detection & Self Diagnosis Systems: Yes
- UV-C Sterilisation Inside: Yes
A commitment to customer satisfaction
We strive to provide a reliable, professional, and friendly service. As a prominent renewable energy supplier in Britain, we offer competitive prices without compromising on energy efficiency. Our extensive range of climate control products ensures we cater to all domestic and commercial requirements, making us your go-to destination for heating and cooling solutions.
We know air conditioning is full or jargon. Our buyer guides can get you on track.
Read our installation info to help you understand what is involved.
Chat to us
If you need assistance with any of our products, our team is on-hand.