Powrmatic Airco 290
Powrmatic Airco 290 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
FREE delivery on all items
Payment & Security
We securely process your payment information without storing or accessing your debit or credit card details.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
We aim to deliver your item within 3-5 working days. Once your order has been placed we will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date.
Items must be returned within 30 days after receiving your order. Items must be returned in the same condition in which they were received, be unused, have any accessories included, and include all the original
Read our comprehensive FAQ page which provides answers to queries around system types and installation.
Powrmatics budget friendly edition to their range on monobloc units with a huge 3.5kW cooling output
Affordable and economical air conditioning for homes, offices, hotels and garden rooms with rapid installation, minimalistic design utilising environmentally safe R290 gas without needing any outdoor condenser.
The new AIRCO290, packaged wall mounted twin duct heat pump air-conditioning unit, is technically advanced to use R290 refrigerant gas, which has the lowest GWP (Global Warming Potential) of any gas in its class, of only .003 Tons CO2 per kilogram.
This gas not only improves heating and cooling performance but helps to protect the environment during its life span.
- Modem simple streamline design
- Dc inverter technology for energy saving and more comfortable when use
- 4 In 1 function including cooling / heating / fan and dehumidifying
- Big air outlet for comfortable use
- No outdoor unit for easy installation and cost saving
- Led display and 24 hours on/off timer
- Pleasant low noise 39db under silent mode
- New refrigerant r290 (f-gas quota free)
- Self-evaporated system-not much drainage water under cooling mode
- Water full alarm and auto-stop function
- Metal housing panel
- With remote control
- WIFI app function is optional
If you're based within a 50 mile radius of ME postcode area and are in need of an engineer to carry out the installation of this unit, please get in touch. We have a great network of engineers available
- Output (BTU/h): 12000
- Cooling/Heating Capacity (W): 3500 / 2930 W
- Power Supply (V-V-Hz): 220-240/50
- Rated input (Cooling /Heating) (W): 1250 / 945
- EER / COP (kW): 3.1/3.6
- Moisture Removal (L/h): 1.4
- Air circulation (m³/h): 520
- Sound Pressure (Cooling+High Speed Fan) (dB): 47
- Sound Pressure (Silent Mode) (dB): 39
- Body Size (Height/Width/Length) (mm): 575 x205 x 1000
- Package Size (Height/Width/Length) (mm): 665 x 335 x 112
- Net Weight (kg): 43.5
- Gross Weight (kg): 49.5
- Typical Application Area (guide only) (m²): 25-30
A commitment to customer satisfaction
We strive to provide a reliable, professional, and friendly service. As a prominent renewable energy supplier in Britain, we offer competitive prices without compromising on energy efficiency. Our extensive range of climate control products ensures we cater to all domestic and commercial requirements, making us your go-to destination for heating and cooling solutions.
We know air conditioning is full or jargon. Our buyer guides can get you on track.
Read our installation info to help you understand what is involved.
Chat to us
If you need assistance with any of our products, our team is on-hand.