AXP 400 Filter (2 Pack)
AXP 400 Filter (2 Pack) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
FREE delivery on all items
Payment & Security
We securely process your payment information without storing or accessing your debit or credit card details.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Orders placed before 12pm Mon - Fri are dispatched same day for a 'next working day' pallet delivery.
Orders placed before 12pm on Friday will be delivered on Monday, and after 12pm on a Tuesday (excluding Bank Holidays).
Deliveries will be between 8.30am and 6pm and we request that you are available at those times, otherwise the order will be returned and we may have to issue a non-delivery fee.
Items must be returned within 30 days after receiving your order. Items must be returned in the same condition in which they were received, be unused, have any accessories included, and include all the original
Read our comprehensive FAQ page which provides answers to queries around system types and installation.
The Air X Pro uses a specialist 5 layer filter cartridge, these layers are listed below:
- H13 HEPA – The Medical Grade H13 HEPA filters out 99.95% of all particles down to 0.1 microns.
- Activated Carbon with High Iodine Content – The Carbon filter will remove harmful gases and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) usually released by household products.
- Formaldehyde Catalyst – Will remove bad odours and smells from the air.
- Cold Contact Filter – Also known as a Cold Catalyst Filter, this will remove smells, Ammonia, hydrogen sulphide and other harmful gases. It can also catch and kill bacteria and toxins from fungus.
- Silver ION Antibacterial Filter – Silver is used to sterilize the air passing through to remove bacteria.
Each filter has a usable life span of 1500 hours
A pack of filters contains 2 filters, giving a total of 3000 hours per pack
A commitment to customer satisfaction
We strive to provide a reliable, professional, and friendly service. As a prominent renewable energy supplier in Britain, we offer competitive prices without compromising on energy efficiency. Our extensive range of climate control products ensures we cater to all domestic and commercial requirements, making us your go-to destination for heating and cooling solutions.
We know air conditioning is full or jargon. Our buyer guides can get you on track.
Read our installation info to help you understand what is involved.
Chat to us
If you need assistance with any of our products, our team is on-hand.